Saturday, September 05, 2009

First Day of School

 

 

 

 


1) Off we go
2) Nice backpack!!!
3) Huh?!? (Maybe get more sleep, hey?)
4) A First Day of School Poem.

Morning starts with the Meow Clock going off (mistake to let Nolan pick his alarm, it's orange, with a cat face, and meows REALLY loud like a full bladdered cat wanting to get out.)

Then Nolan comes down from the top bunk into my bunk (we are transitioning- I sleep better in the bottom bunk than I did on 10 inches of the king size bed with Nolan's feet in my ribs), we cuddle, and get ready. we are not quite ready to be awake.

Dropping Nolan off, he holds my hand tightly but is really quite unconcerned after about 5 minutes, and says a dismissive "Bye Mom!". Mike has part of this on film. When I pick him up at lunchtime, his is the first face to peek out the classroom door when it opens, he sees me, beams, and hurtles at my legs for a hug yelling "Mommy!". "How was Kindergarten, honeybear??" I love, Love LOVE IT!!!!!"
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home